Laser hair removal at Perfect Skin will give you the results you want with the system that is best for you. We have been doing laser hair removal on men and women of all ages from all over Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert area for over 12 years. Our experience and hair removal laser systems are second to none.
Soprano Ice Laser Hair Removal System – Winner Aesthetic Award Best Laser Hair Removal
The award-winning state-of-the-art Soprano® ICE laser hair removal system, with clinically proven SHR™ technology, will give you an incredibly fast, cool, effective laser hair removal treatment.
Soprano Ice Laser Hair Removal Benefits
- Faster treatment times. The Soprano ICE can operate at 10 hertz per second, creating one of the fastest laser hair removal treatment times in the world. We can treat backs, legs ect in less than 10 – 30 minutes.
- Additional cooling to minimize patient discomfort. Let’s face it, you won’t come back if the treatment hurts. We want you to leave with a good – and painless – story to tell.
- Virtually painless treatment without the use of anesthesia or numbing gels. Pre-treatment times required to apply numbing agents takes time away from your day. Save time without jeopardizing your comfort with a hair removal laser that requres none.
Permanent hair reduction of all pigmented hair on all skin types, including tanned skin all year round. The Soprano ICE is cleared for all skin types (Fitz I – VI) and appropriate for use all year round.
Gemini Laser Hair Removal System
The Gemini enables us to more safety treat very dark skin. The Gemini laser has a high powered Nd:Yag 1064 wavelength laser that deeply penetrates through the skin to effectively and permanently remove unwanted hair in dark skin. Clinical studies have proven the Gemini laser offers superior results compared with other 1064 Nd:Yag lasers on the market today. At Perfect Skin laser Center we offer the best treatments available.
I treat many patients with the Revlite laser because it treats the difficult to remove finer, lighter hairs and is virtually painless. Because I feel the other two systems get better permanent results I use the term laser waxing when I do Revlite treatments for laser hair removal. The advantage of Revlite laser waxing over traditional hair waxing is that this laser is much less painful, faster and more effective at removing hair than traditional waxing. The results also last longer than traditional hair waxing.
Q: How does Laser Hair Removal work?
A: The laser hair removal system emits near-infrared laser light that is absorbed by the pigment located in the hair follicle. When the pigment gets hot enough to damage the cells that make your hair it results in permanent damage to the hair follicle and permanent loss of hair. The key to successful treatments is ro destroy the entire hair follicle and the germinative cells, while preserving surrounding healthy tissue. Treatments are most effective when the hair is in its active growth phase called the anagen phase; consequently, multiple treatments scheduled several weeks or months apart are typically required to achieve optimal results.
Q: Why should I use laser hair removal rather than the methods I’ve been using for years?
A: All of our laser hair removal system’s are designed to provide enhanced comfort during your treatment with minimal risks. All of our systems utilize some form of active skin skin cooling to minimize skin irritation. Since laser hair removal is non-invasive (no needles to penetrate the skin), the risk of introducing bacteria into the skin is reduced. Because our systems are fast we can treat larger areas efficiently.
Q: Does Laser Hair Removal work on tanned or different skin colors?
A: We will chose the best laser system that will safely and effectively treat your skin type. For darker skin types and people with tans, We generally use the 1064 Nd:Yag laser to prevent damage to the epidermis. Using the appropriate laser hair removal system, however, people with all skin types can benefit from removing unwanted hair.
Q: Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
A: All of systems have been cleared by the FDA for permanent hair reduction. To achieve a satisfactory level of clearance, 4-6 treatments are typically required.
Laser hair removal with the Soprano Ice and the Gemini laser systems allows to treat patients of all skin types with uncompromising safety and efficacy:
- The right wavelength and compression action provides maximum exposure to the hair follicle.
- The long pulse width is more effective and friendlier to the skin.
- Each laser has a hand piece that cools the skin providing extra protection and greater comfort.
- Rapid, non-invasive treatment that entails virtually no patient downtime
- Treatment of all skin types (I-VI), as well as tanned skin and pseudofolliculitis barbae
- Successful treatment of pseudofolliculitis barbae (PFB), leg veins and benign pigmented lesions
Perfect Skin Laser Center in Arizona has been doing laser hair removal since March 2000. We have done thousands of treatments on patients from the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler area with our laser hair removal systems and our patients are extremely pleased with their results.
Dr Burgmeier will personally answer any questions or concerns you have that may arise from any of your treatments. A series of six treatments done at six to ten week intervals are recommended for best results. Come in for a free consultation with Dr Burgmeier today! Serving Phoenix Scottsdale Tempe Mesa Gilbert Chandler Arizona.
Hints for Effective Permanent Hair Removal
- Best results usually requires 6 treatments at six – twelve week intervals
- Hair follicles can remain in resting stage for up to 9 months
- Only actively growing hair follicles will be removed
- Most effective during the early growing phase of the hair follicle
- Waxing 2-3 weeks prior to treatments improves laser hair removal results
- Thicker darker hair responds better than finer lighter hair
- Tanned skin blocks laser light from reaching hair follicle reducing effectiveness
- Clinical studies have proven no laser gets better results than the LightSheer XC for all skin types.
- Shave prior to your treatments
- Do not wax within 2 weeks of your treatment